Timothy Steves provides strategic communications support to clients facing reputational situations such as litigation, corporate crises, shareholder activism, IPOs, and M&A. He also counsels public and private companies across a wide range of industries on profile raising and long-term positioning through media monitoring, research analysis, and message curation.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Timothy developed and managed outreach initiatives, digital marketing materials, and core messaging for a legal nonprofit based in New York City.
• Provided research support for Abernathy’s 2022 M&A Leaks Tracker
• CEO profile raising through philanthropic events and community engagement
• A national pharmaceutical distributor on reputation management and media relations
• Pro bono litigation communications support for Jarvis Masters, an innocent man on San Quentin’s death row
• The George Washington University, B.A. in International Affairs