Robert G. Weathers
Robert G. Weathers provides support to an array of clients across the firm’s strategic communications engagements. He leverages data-based insights to help design and execute clients’ communication strategies and crafts tailored messages for internal and external audiences. He frequently assists clients with high-profile assignments in litigation, M&A, IR, media relations, public affairs, cybersecurity, and product recalls.
Robert’s work spans private and public clients across multiple sectors, including finance, technology, cryptocurrency, sports, real estate, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, and manufacturing. Robert is also a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity and Litigation Committees.
• Google on ongoing corporate communications and public affairs issues
• Pro bono litigation communications support for Jarvis Masters, an innocent man on San Quentin’s death row
• Seagen on its pending $43 billion sale to Pfizer
• Biogen on its pending $7.3 billion acquisition of Reata Pharmaceuticals
• Zions Bancorp on investor relations
• Pennymac on media and investor relations
• Ongoing litigation matters involving select sports and crypto organizations
• Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business, B.B.A. in Finance
Memberships and Affiliations
• New York Urban League – Young Professionals
• Black Public Relations Society (BPRS)