Meghan Condas provides strategic communications counsel to a variety of clients across industries and practice areas. In her role, Meghan provides research and monitoring support to inform her clients’ communications strategies.
Since joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Meghan has worked on several ESG, public affairs- and M&A-based accounts, on which she has applied her drafting and media analysis expertise. Meghan is a member of the ESG committee.
• A Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods company on ESG communications strategy and a multimillion-dollar ESG initiative announcement
• Panera on two executive team appointments
• T-Mobile with its acquisition of Mint Mobile
• A federal government contractor through reputational and public affairs management
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank with issues preparation and management, investor relations, ESG strategy development and a minority stake sale of assets
• A top-10 U.S. insurer with a reduction in force announcement
• A national restaurant chain on issues and reputation management
• Scripps College, B.A. in English Literature