Meghan Condas provides strategic communications counsel to a variety of clients across industries and practice areas. In her role, Meghan provides research and monitoring support to inform her clients’ communications strategies.
Since joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Meghan has worked on several public affairs- and M&A-based accounts, on which she has applied her drafting and media analysis expertise. Meghan is also a member of the firm’s Litigation Committee.
• Kenco Logistics on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank with ongoing communications announcements, issues preparation and management, investor relations and ESG strategy development
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank whose CEO appeared at two consecutive days of House and Senate oversight hearings
• A national restaurant chain on issues and reputation management
• A consumer packaged goods manufacturer on ESG strategy development
• Scripps College, B.A. in English Literature