Mallory Griffin provides strategic communications counsel to a variety of clients, including hedge funds, private equity firms, companies pursuing M&A and companies engaged in active litigation. Mallory brings strong research, monitoring and drafting support to every client engagement.
Since joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Mallory has supported several of the firm’s high-profile hedge fund clients by providing real-time media monitoring and analysis, targeted research and daily industry insights. Operating in a high-stakes environment, she helps clients achieve their business objectives while protecting their reputations.
• Signify Health on its approximately $8 billion sale to CVS
• SAS Institute on corporate communications advisory in connection with the company’s plan to become IPO-ready
• A technology company on a patent dispute settlement with an aggressive competitor
• A federal government contractor through reputational and public affairs management
• Legacy Health on the announcement of its letter of intent to combine with Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
• Profile raising, media relations and investor communications support for several hedge funds and their managers
• University of Virginia, B.A. in Economics
Memberships and Affiliations
• North Carolina Society of New York