Lisa Pham assists clients with strategic communications and reputation management across a range of business announcements, including M&A, restructuring, IPOs and crises. In her role, she helps develop communications strategies and messaging that help her clients achieve their larger organizational goals and business objectives, while considering different stakeholders’ concerns.
Lisa has advised clients in the energy, healthcare, technology and consumer products sectors during pivotal moments in their growth trajectories. She has also advised clients on profile-raising and media relations in increasingly complex earned and social media environments.
• Toast on its IPO and on select corporate communications matters
• Myovant Sciences on its proposed sale to Sumitovant Biopharma valuing the company at $2.9 billion
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) on a variety of transactions, digital media activities, and other initiatives on behalf of the firm and its portfolio companies
• ConocoPhillips on its $9.7 billion acquisition of Concho Resources
• California Resources Corporation on its filing for and emergence from bankruptcy
• Forbes Global Media on its attempted merger with SPAC Magnum Opus Acquisition Limited
• A mental healthcare company on an investor perception study, executive leadership transition and other ongoing communications matters
• Carnegie Mellon University, M.A. in English Literature
• University of Delaware, B.A. in History
Memberships and Affiliations
• Turnaround Management Association, Member
• Economic Club of New York, Member