Senior Account Executive
Kathryn Lynch provides strategic communications and public affairs counsel to clients across a wide range of industries, including technology, healthcare, private equity and retail. She has experience in a variety of special situations, including active litigation, leadership transitions and complex reputational crises, in addition to developing and executing long-term integrated public affairs and corporate positioning campaigns.
Kathryn takes a thoughtful approach to dynamic public affairs issues, building carefully crafted messaging to engage priority stakeholders. She regularly supports clients in enhancing their overall communications strategy through crisis preparedness and response initiatives, profile-raising efforts, reputational analysis research and media and presentation training.
• Oversight Board (Meta) on global positioning and reputation management
• Whole Foods Market on corporate communications and issues management
• USA Truck on its combination with DB Schenker
• A national pharmaceutical distributor on the rollout of its government-contracted COVID-19 vaccine distribution program and the development of an executive thought leadership program
• A national retailer facing a federal agency investigation over its labor practices
• University of Richmond, B.A. in Leadership Studies