Senior Account Executive
Julia Marangoni provides strategic communications counsel to clients across practice areas. She has experience supporting clients through M&A transactions, initial public offerings, shareholder activism as well as complex crisis, corporate reputation and public affairs issues across the banking, technology, healthcare, transportation, consumer goods and entertainment industries.
Julia works closely with leadership teams and Boards of Directors to enhance clients’ public perceptions and reputations by implementing tailored communications strategies that reach the audiences that matter most. Julia is also a member of the firm’s Crisis and ESG Committees.
• Atlas Air on its $5.2 billion take-private transaction by an investor group led by Apollo
• Mint Mobile on its $1.35 billion combination with T-Mobile
• Forbes Global Media on its attempted merger with SPAC Magnum Opus Acquisition Limited
• A federal government contractor through reputational and public affairs management
• Cosmetic beauty brands on crisis preparation and response
• A luxury goods, mental healthcare and transportation company on complex leadership transitions
• Bowdoin College, B.A. in Sociology