Senior Account Executive, Digital
Julia Boyer provides strategic digital counsel to clients spanning a wide range of industries. She uses real-time data to inform her digital strategy, shape the online conversation and execute robust, multidimensional campaigns. Julia also provides measurable results to clients involved in transactions, proxy fights, labor negotiations, shareholder or employee activism and crisis matters.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Julia served as a Digital Producer for a digital marketing agency where she specialized in paid digital media buying, campaign management and optimization across several industries, including hospitality, political, social, healthcare and financial.
• Sixth Street on its podcast promotion
• Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) on an activism vulnerabilities assessment, defense preparation and ongoing monitoring
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) on a variety of transactions, profile raising activities, and other initiatives on behalf of the firm and its portfolio companies
• A national restaurant chain on its social media strategy
• A large health services company on reputation management
• Pro bono litigation communications support for Jarvis Masters, an innocent man on San Quentin’s death row
• State University of New York at Geneseo, B.S. in Political Science and Philosophy
Memberships and Affiliations
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Contributing Member