Senior Account Executive
Jesse Rachelle provides strategic communications and public affairs counsel to both public and private companies spanning a variety of industries, including financial services, health care, consumer goods, technology and energy. With a particular focus on protecting corporate reputation, Jesse frequently counsels clients on long-term communications and public affairs strategies, tailored crisis preparation and management plans and bespoke special situations communications.
With a close eye on Washington, Jesse helps clients achieve their business objectives while navigating reputational risks like government investigations, regulatory scrutiny, litigation issues and crises, as well as long-term reputation building. At Abernathy, Jesse supports the growth and development of the Washington, D.C. office and the Public Affairs and ESG practice areas.
• Symbotic on its SPAC transaction with Softbank-backed SVFC Investment Corp. 3 and subsequent public listing
• Summit Carbon Solutions on national reputation management and targeted profile raising
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank with issues preparation and management, investor relations, ESG strategy development and a minority stake sale of assets
• A Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods company on ESG communications strategy and a multimillion-dollar ESG initiative announcement
• A federal government contractor through reputational and public affairs management
• A global biopharmaceutical company on executive communications, ESG initiatives, philanthropy and public commentary surrounding topical socioeconomic issues
• A national pharmaceutical distributor on its prescription opioid litigation and subsequent settlement
• New York University, B.A. in Political Science and Spanish, Latin American Literatures and Cultures (Summa Cum Laude)
Memberships and Affiliations
• Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society