Senior Vice President
Jake Yanulis advises clients on strategic communications and investor relations initiatives, providing counsel and execution through a variety of special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, restructurings, executive transitions and crisis management.
Jake works with companies and investment firms to manage complex situations and achieve overall business objectives. He brings significant expertise in the consumer goods space, including advising emerging and purpose-driven brands, as well as established manufacturers and retailers through business transformations. Jake develops and implements thoughtful and creative strategies to reach the audiences that matter most, including shareholders, employees, customers, government officials and the media.
• Advising on TMT transactions, including: T-Mobile on its merger with Sprint; Comcast on its unsolicited bid for assets of 21st Century Fox; WOW! on its sale of service areas to Atlantic Broadband and Astound Broadband; LogMeIn on its RMT with Citrix’s GoTo business
• Advising on healthcare transactions, including: Cerner on the company’s sale to Oracle; Signify Health on its sale to CVS Health; NVA on its investments in Ethos and SAGE Veterinary
• Advising on consumer/retail transactions, including: Callaway Golf on its merger with Topgolf Entertainment Group; Boston Beer Company on its merger with Dogfish Head; Keurig Green Mountain on its merger with Dr Pepper Snapple Group
• Supporting private equity clients including JAB, Madison Dearborn Partners and TPG on transactions and other matters
• Counseling corporate clients across industries on engagements with notable activists, including Elliott Management, JANA Partners, Starboard Value, Icahn Enterprises and Sachem Head Capital
• Advising clients on preserving value and reputation through financial restructurings, including J.Crew, Brookstone and Philadelphia Energy Solutions
• Numerous public and private companies in navigating executive transitions, labor matters and various crisis situations
• Trinity College, B.A. in Public Policy and Law