Emma Prenn-Vasilakis supports publicly traded and privately held companies on complex strategic communications matters and has significant experience with crises and special situations, including reputation management, cybersecurity and litigation. She also assists clients with corporate strategy and financial communications, including company milestones and transformations, mergers & acquisitions and shareholder activism. Emma has extensive media relations experience, having advised several clients through high-stakes situations and executed successful communications programs.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Emma served as a Senior Analyst at Kekst CNC, a global strategic communications consultancy. Prior to that, she was a Senior Media Strategist at Goldin Solutions, a communications firm providing public relations, media strategy and crisis control.
• Silicon Motion on its $3.8 billion cross-border transaction with MaxLinear
• Jack Creek Investment Corp. on its pending combination with Bridger Aerospace
• WisdomTree on transaction communications support, shareholder activism defense and investor relations
• Over the course of her career, Emma has also supported:
○ A Japanese multinational conglomerate on its spinoff
○ A New York luxury home goods retailer on its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing
○ A global timeshare company on internal and external communications throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
○ An electric utility company on a federal investigation and shareholder activism
• Tufts University, B.S. in International Relations
• The Brearley School
Memberships and Affiliations
• Tufts Admissions Network
• God’s Love We Deliver