Deven Anand provides strategic communications counsel to clients, including leading hedge funds, private equity firms and their managers, as well as private and publicly traded companies across a variety of industries. He supports the development of clients’ long-term communications strategies and provides tailored counsel during special situations, including transactions, fundraising announcements, activism defense and sensitive crisis matters.
Deven has extensive experience working with asset managers, helping manage day-to-day media relations, reputational concerns and longer-term initiatives. He brings significant expertise helping clients achieve their business objectives while protecting their corporate reputation. Deven is also a member of the firm’s Crisis Committee and DE&I Council.
• Cerner Corporation on its $28.3 billion merger with Oracle
• Eurazeo on profile raising initiatives in the United States, including media relations, conference appearances and investment communications
• Kenco Logistics on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital
• Aviat Networks in its unsolicited premium proposal to acquire Ceragon Networks and its related proxy contest
• A leading Fortune 500 CPG company on an international facility closure
• Profile raising, media relations and investor communications support for several hedge funds and their managers
• Trinity College, B.A. in Philosophy