Senior Account Executive
Deven Anand provides strategic communications counsel to clients, including leading hedge funds, private equity firms and their managers, as well as private and publicly traded companies across a variety of industries. He provides tailored counsel during special situations, including transactions, fundraising announcements, activism defense and sensitive crisis matters and supports the development of clients’ long-term communications strategies.
Deven has extensive experience working with asset managers, helping manage day-to-day media relations, reputational concerns and longer-term initiatives. He brings significant expertise helping clients achieve their business objectives while protecting their corporate reputation. Deven is also a member of the firm’s Crisis Committee and DE&I Council.
• Cerner Corporation on its $28.3 billion merger with Oracle
• Biogen on its $7.3 billion acquisition of Reata Pharmaceuticals
• Eurazeo on profile raising initiatives in the United States, including media relations, conference appearances and investment communications
• First Horizon on its mutual termination agreement with TD Bank
• Aviat Networks in its unsolicited premium proposal to acquire Ceragon Networks and its related proxy contest
• A leading Fortune 500 CPG company on an international facility closure
• Profile raising, media relations and investor communications support for several hedge funds and their managers
• Trinity College, B.A. in Philosophy