Caroline Roseman provides strategic counsel to public and private companies across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, alternative investments, retail, and consumer goods. In her role, she works closely with leadership teams and Boards of Directors to develop targeted communications materials that address key stakeholders’ needs and preserve corporate valuation during pivotal corporate milestones, including mergers and acquisitions, executive transitions, shareholder activism and sensitive crisis matters.
Caroline specializes in transaction communications, corporate reputation management and executive positioning programs. She brings significant experience working with private equity firms and their portfolio companies on ongoing business initiatives as well as during periods of change. Caroline is also a member of the firm’s Crisis and Private Equity Committees.
• Cerner Corporation on its $28.3 billion merger with Oracle
• Realty Income on its $11 billion merger with VEREIT
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) on a variety of transactions, profile raising activities, and other initiatives on behalf of the firm and its portfolio companies
• Great-West LifeCo on its sale of Putnam Investments to Franklin Templeton for up to $1.8 billion
• Kenco Logistics on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital
• WideOpenWest Inc. (WOW!) on its $1.8 billion sale of five service areas in two separate transactions
• A mental healthcare company, restaurant chain and luxury goods company on complex leadership transitions
• Washington University in St. Louis, B.A. in History and English