Carina Davidson serves as H/Advisors Abernathy’s President, based in the firm's New York office. Carina counsels companies of all sizes across a broad range of sectors on complex communications matters. She has significant expertise helping clients manage their reputations and develop strategies to reach their core audiences.
She has led the communications efforts on behalf of her clients surrounding critical, often transformational, events, including mergers and acquisitions, take private transactions, initial public offerings, regulatory developments, leadership successions, hostile takeover attempts and shareholder activism. Carina also is one of the firm’s leading executive coaches, helping prepare senior leaders to effectively communicate to their stakeholders.
Prior to joining Abernathy, Carina specialized in issues management and public affairs at Edelman.
• Toast on its IPO and on select corporate communications matters
• WisdomTree on transaction communications support, shareholder activism defense and investor relations
• WideOpenWest Inc. (WOW!) on its $1.8 billion sale of five service areas in two separate transactions
• SAS Institute on corporate communications advisory in connection with the company’s plan to become IPO-ready
• RE/MAX on investor relations advisory
• Signify Health on its approximately $8 billion sale to CVS
• Skidmore College, B.A. in Spanish and Political Science
Memberships and Affiliations
• Women in America