Blair Hennessy provides strategic communications counsel to executive leadership teams and Boards of Directors at both public and private clients across a variety of industries. With a focus on protecting and enhancing corporate reputation during critical events, she has experience advising clients on a wide range of communications matters, including both special situations, as well as long-term corporate positioning programs.
Since joining the firm, Blair has counseled dozens of clients on special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, crises and issues management, litigation, shareholder activism defense and governance matters. She has deep M&A experience advising companies on complex transactions including contested and hostile situations. In addition, she leads many ongoing profile-raising and reputation management programs for U.S. and multi-national clients.
• Symbotic on its SPAC transaction with Softbank-backed SVFC Investment Corp. 3 and subsequent public listing
• T-Mobile on its $59 billion acquisition of Sprint
• Intuit on its $8.1 billion acquisition of Credit Karma
• SunTrust (now Truist) on its $66 billion merger of equals with BB&T
• Henkel AG on issues management, corporate positioning, M&A and integration communications
• A global biopharmaceutical company on executive communications, ESG initiatives, philanthropy and public commentary surrounding topical socioeconomic issues
• A variety of organizations on C-Suite changes and surprise announcements
• University of Richmond, B.A. in Leadership Studies (Magna Cum Laude)