Annie Han works with a diverse array of public and private companies, providing strategic counsel and reputation management across the firm’s practice areas. She specializes in litigation, crisis, and public affairs work and has extensive experience in profile raising, M&A, ESG, and activism. Her day-to-day media relations work and strategic planning have helped ensure clients are prepared and well-informed of any notable legal, policy, or industry developments.
Annie works with leadership teams to provide vital research and monitoring support to inform and enhance clients’ media profiles in a variety of industries, including technology, telecommunications, energy, consumer goods, healthcare, private equity, and real estate.
• Myovant Sciences on its acquisition by Sumitovant Biopharma valuing the company at $2.9 billion
• T-Mobile on its proposed acquisition of Mint Mobile
• Flex on its ESG positioning and corporate relations
• A top 10 beverage distributor on its lawsuit against a major partner
• Various technology and consumer goods companies on their crisis preparation and response
• Private equity clients on corporate reputation, transaction communications, and profile-raising efforts
• Duke University, B.S. in Economics, B.A. in Psychology