Annie Han provides strategic communications support to clients across a variety of sectors, including finance, tech, digital media and real estate. In her role, she provides media monitoring, research and analysis, message curation and counsel to public and private clients. Annie specializes in ESG communications research and profile-raising initiatives, and has extensive experience developing research briefers on companies, reporters and other public figures.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Annie worked as a Communications and Research Assistant at The Wilson Center for Science and Justice and also served as an Events Assistant for the DeWitt Wallace Center for Democracy and Media.
• Myovant Sciences on its proposed sale to Sumitovant Biopharma valuing the company at $2.9 billion
• GitLab on crisis preparation and response
• BuzzFeed on investor relations advisory including ESG disclosure strategy
• Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) on an activism vulnerabilities assessment, defense preparation and ongoing monitoring
• Amherst Group on strategic profile raising and ongoing corporate affairs support
• Duke University, B.S. in Economics, B.A. in Psychology