Anika Sanghvi provides strategic communications counsel and ongoing support to clients across the firm’s various practice areas including M&A, private equity and shareholder activism. She has experience spanning a range of industries including technology, financial services, energy, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods.
In her role, Anika works closely with her teams to support strategy development by helping with the development of tailored communications materials and supporting media relations. She is also a member of the firm’s M&A committee.
• Oversight Board (Meta) on global positioning and reputation management
• WisdomTree on shareholder activism defense and investor relations
• Biogen on its $7.3 billion acquisition of Reata Pharmaceuticals
• Revolution Medicines on its $1 billion all-stock acquisition of EQRx
• Zions Bancorp on issues preparation and management, investor relations and ongoing monitoring support
• A multinational beverage company on its high-profile lawsuit
• Georgetown University, B.S. in Foreign Service