Anika Helmke provides strategic communications counsel across a variety of engagements, including long-term positioning and reputation management for leading hedge funds and private equity firms. She supports public and private clients across a variety of sectors, including consumer goods, healthcare and financial services. In her role, she develops long-term communications strategies and written materials tailored to specific situations including transactions, sensitive crisis matters and ongoing corporate communications.
• First Horizon on its mutual termination agreement with TD Bank
• Profile raising, media relations and investor communications support for several hedge funds and their managers
• Henkel AG on reputation management and corporate positioning
• Eurazeo on profile raising initiatives in the United States, including media relations, conference appearances and investment communications
• Public affairs work for a national pharmaceutical distributor
• Bowdoin College, B.A. in Political Science and Visual Arts