Anika Helmke provides strategic communications support across a variety of engagements, including long-term positioning and reputation management for Fortune 500 companies and private equity firms. In her role, she provides media monitoring, research and analysis, message curation and counsel to both public and private clients across a wide range of sectors, including finance, healthcare and retail.
• Madison Dearborn Partners on transaction communications
• Eurazeo on profile raising initiatives in the United States, including media relations, conference appearances and investment communications
• Whole Foods Market on corporate communications and issues management
• Public affairs work for a national pharmaceutical distributor
• Bowdoin College, B.A. in Political Science and Visual Arts