Alexa Clements provides strategic counsel to executives with a particular focus on communications related to M&A transactions, shareholder activism, crisis management and restructurings and bankruptcies. To ensure her clients’ messages reach key constituent groups, Alexa employs a range of creative strategies, including the use of digital assets and designed materials.
Alexa regularly advises clients on media and investor relations practices, quarterly earnings, financial messaging, corporate profile-raising and opportunities to raise executives’ visibility. She also helps her clients maintain their reputations during transformative and potentially disruptive situations, such as industry-defining transactions, proxy contests with aggressive dissidents and global restructurings.
• Atlas Air on its $5.2 billion take-private transaction by an investor group led by Apollo
• WisdomTree on transaction communications support, shareholder activism defense and investor relations
• Symbotic on its SPAC transaction with Softbank-backed SVFC Investment Corp. 3 and subsequent public listing
• Valaris on its Chapter 11 filing process and emergence
• Frank’s International on its merger with Expro Group
• Stratus Properties on its successful proxy contest against Oasis Management
• International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) on its $45 billion Reverse Morris Trust combination with DuPont’s Nutrition & Biosciences business
• University of Lugano, Switzerland, M.S. in Corporate Communication (Magna Cum Laude)
• Franklin University Switzerland, B.A. in Communication and Media Studies
Memberships and Affiliations
• NIRI Houston, VP, Programming
• Avenue, Board Member
• Lawndale Arts and Performance Center, Board Member