Abigail Ruck provides strategic communications counsel to clients across a wide range of industries, including technology, telecommunications, healthcare, alternative investments and utilities. In her role, she advises clients on a variety of strategic communications matters, including crisis management, litigation, transactions, executive transitions and public affairs. Abigail specializes in crisis preparation and response and has counseled public and private companies through several complex situations, such as data breaches, product recalls, misconduct allegations, lawsuits and facilities disasters.
Abigail has also worked with a number of clients on financial communications and issues management, including activism response, proxy contests, investor relations and reputational assessments. She is also a member of the firm’s Crisis, Cybersecurity, Litigation and Public Affairs Committees.
• T-Mobile on its $59 billion acquisition of Sprint
• Univision on its $4.8 billion acquisition of Groupo Televisa’s content assets
• Signify Health on its approximately $8 billion sale to CVS
• Mobile on its consumer data breach
• A national pharmaceutical distributor on the rollout of its government-contracted COVID-19 vaccine distribution program and the development of an executive thought leadership program
• A global biopharmaceutical company on executive communications, ESG initiatives, philanthropy and public commentary surrounding topical socioeconomic issues
• A large public utilities company on a discrimination lawsuit from employees
• University of California, Berkeley, B.S. in Rhetoric