Shloka Gidwani provides strategic communications support to her clients by conducting in-depth industry research, drafting key communications materials, monitoring media mentions and conducting media outreach. Shloka has supported a wide range of major corporate announcements, including mergers and acquisitions, executive transitions and headquarter relocations. She also has experience across a variety of industries, including private equity, healthcare and technology, and comes to H/Advisors Abernathy with prior experience in economic and social justice campaigns.
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) on a variety of transactions, profile raising activities, and other initiatives on behalf of the firm and its portfolio companies
• Armstrong Transport Group on the relocation of its corporate headquarters
• Pro bono litigation communications support for Jarvis Masters, an innocent man on San Quentin’s death row
• A specialty biopharmaceutical company on activism preparation and response
• A private equity firm on transaction communications
• Mount Holyoke College, B.A. in Economics and English