Managing Director, Head of San Francisco Office
Sheila Ennis counsels clients on all aspects of media and investor relations strategy development, with a particular focus on ever-changing disclosure expectations, regulatory compliance, litigation risk and evolving employee concerns. Sheila has broad transaction expertise, including M&A and IPOs. She provides sophisticated counsel in activism defense, business model transformations, major internal and external crises, management changes and other high-stakes moments.
Sheila brings to her strategic communications practice more than 20 years of equity capital markets experience as a sell side analyst and investment banker at technology-focused investment banks. In her 30-year career, she has advised on hundreds of IPOs and follow-on offerings, as well as dozens of M&A assignments as a sell-side research analyst, senior banker and strategic communications advisor.
• GitLab on crisis preparation and response
• Avnet on ongoing investor relations advisory
• Shopify on periodic investor relations advisory
• Planet.com PBC on ongoing investor relations advisory
• Mozilla on litigation support and media relations
• Forbes Global Media on its attempted merger with SPAC Magnum Opus Acquisition Limited
• Brown University, B.A. in Law and Society
Memberships and Affiliations
• National Investor Relations Institute – San Francisco and Silicon Valley Chapters