Lauren Hilliker provides strategic communications and investor relations counsel to leadership teams and Boards of Directors across a variety of industries, including technology, consumer goods, retail and financial services. With a focus on maximizing business continuity, optimizing outcomes for stakeholders and protecting corporate valuations, Lauren frequently develops robust communications plans to reach the audiences that matter most.
Since joining the firm, Lauren has counseled dozens of clients on complex situations, including mergers and acquisitions, activism defense, executive transitions and sensitive crisis matters. As a member of H/Advisors Abernathy’s Crisis Committee, Lauren specializes in crisis preparation and response, having counseled public and private companies through product recalls, lawsuits and facility disruptions, among other high-stakes situations. She has also supported several clients on ongoing profile-raising and reputation management initiatives. Lauren is also a member of the firm’s DE&I Council.
• International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) on its $45 billion Reverse Morris Trust combination with DuPont’s Nutrition & Biosciences business
• Intuit on its $8.1 billion acquisition of Credit Karma
• Atlas Air on its $5.2 billion take-private transaction by an investor group led by Apollo
• Symbotic on its SPAC transaction with Softbank-backed SVFC Investment Corp. 3 and subsequent public listing
• Comcast on Trian Fund Management’s investment in the company
• Whole Foods Market on corporate communications and issues management
• The Board of Directors of a luxury goods company on an unexpected CEO transition
• Clemson University, B.A. in Communications and Economics (Summa Cum Laude)