Managing Director, Head of Crisis
Kendell Fitter is Head of the Crisis practice at H/Advisors Abernathy. Kendell’s specialty is guiding her clients through high-stakes crisis situations with minimal reputational damage, maximum business continuity and optimized outcomes for all stakeholders. Her crisis management experience spans a broad range of complex issues including cybersecurity, investigations, employee activism, pandemic response, social issues, workplace misconduct, product recalls, physical disasters, regulatory matters and other special situations. Kendell counsels her clients through all phases of crisis preparedness and response and is a frequent speaker on crisis management throughout the United States.
Kendell also advises on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, public affairs and high-profile executive changes. Clients frequently turn to her for specialized media and presentation training, as well as to develop and implement reputation management programs. Kendell joined the firm in 2012.
• Major U.S. corporations on employee activism and business disruption
• Corporations on data breaches, cyber-attacks and other privacy issues
• Management teams and Boards during C-Suite changes and surprise announcements, including investigations and allegations of misconduct
• Companies and institutions after a physical disaster or mass casualty incident
• Multinational corporations during product liability issues and mass recalls
• Corporations and non-profits on regulatory inquiries, investigations and sanctions
• Insurance companies during complex situations on behalf of their policyholders
• Syracuse University, Newhouse School of Public Communications, B.S. in Public Relations
Memberships and Affiliations
• Women in America (WIA)