Jonathan D’Ari provides strategic public affairs support to clients facing complex reputational issues. He is an experienced researcher with expertise in media and trend monitoring and legislative and regulatory analysis.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Jonathan served as a Senior Content Manager and Strategist for a New Orleans-based e-commerce startup, where he helped develop and manage the company’s digital marketing and community engagement strategies.
• SAS Institute on corporate communications advisory in connection with the company’s plan to become IPO-ready
• Google on corporate communications and public affairs matters
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank with ongoing communications announcements, issues preparation and management, investor relations and ESG strategy development
• A NYSE-listed company facing a three-plus year SEC investigation and subsequent settlement
• Tulane University, B.A in Political Economy and History