Haven Cutko provides ongoing support and strategic communications counsel to clients across a variety of industries, including the financial, technology, energy and consumer goods sectors. He has experience developing written communications for transactions, private equity investments and various IR initiatives, as well as other special situations, including litigation, product recalls and data breaches.
Haven has helped support several billion dollar-plus acquisitions and has contributed to the development of extensive media relations campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. Haven is also a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity Committee and DE&I Council.
• Silicon Motion on its $3.8 billion cross-border transaction with MaxLinear
• FTS International on its $407.5 million sale to ProFrac Holdings
• Cloudmed on its sale to R1 RCM valuing the company at approximately $4.1 billion
• Anaplan on its revised $10.4 billion merger agreement with Thoma Bravo
• New Mountain Capital on corporate positioning, transaction support and the completion of fundraising for its most recent funds
• JMI Equity on fundraising and transaction communications
• A top-10 U.S. commercial bank with ongoing communications announcements, issues preparation and management, investor relations and ESG strategy development
• Trinity College, B.A. in Economics