Senior Vice President
Erica Holloway is an award-winning communications executive delivering strategic communications counsel specializing in crisis management, media relations, and public affairs. With nearly 20 years of experience she advises executives and leadership teams ranging from the global Fortune 500 to private entities on a variety of high-stakes issues, with a particular expertise in the oil and gas and climate sectors.
Prior to joining Abernathy, Erica was the senior public and government affairs advisor for a global energy corporation, counseling remediation and Superfund sites for the eastern United States. She also served as a vice president and oil and gas subject matter expert on Edelman’s D.C. Energy Team. She began her career in journalism before going on to build a career in the public sector, serving in various roles for elected officials as press secretary and campaign consultant.
• Western Michigan University, B.A. in Journalism/ English (Cum Laude)
• James Watt College, Scotland
Memberships and Affiliations
• PRSA Houston, PR Day Committee
• Champions Park Swim Team, Coordinator of Volunteers
• Wreaths Across America, Fundraising Assistant
• PRSA San Diego/ Imperial Counties, Board Member, Bernays Awards Co-Chair
• University of San Diego, Regional Climate Change Advisory Board
• Rescue Task Force/ World Emergency Relief Board