Eric Bonach provides strategic communications counsel to companies involved in transformative and special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, SPAC transactions, shareholder activism defense, proxy contests, unsolicited takeovers and corporate crises. He also specializes in financial communications and reputation management, working closely with companies to develop and enhance their public and investor relations programs.
Prior to joining H/Advisors Abernathy, Eric was the Global Head of Communications for a publicly traded technology company in Los Angeles, for which he managed all external and internal communications. Before that, Eric was the Corporate / Financial Communications lead for Burson-Marsteller’s L.A. office. Eric began his career in financial communications at Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher, where he spent eight years, most recently as a Director in the firm’s New York office.
• Oversight Board (Meta) on global positioning and reputation management
• Toast on its IPO and on select corporate communications matters
• Univision on its $4.8 billion acquisition of Groupo Televisa’s content assets
• Forbes Global Media on its attempted merger with SPAC Magnum Opus Acquisition Limited
• ConocoPhillips on its $9.7 billion acquisition of Concho Resources
• U.S. Steel on its transformative investment in Big River Steel
• NXP Semiconductors on the termination of its planned sale to Qualcomm
• University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S. in Political Science
Memberships and Affiliations
• Tightlined Conservation Coalition, Board Member and Secretary