Senior Vice President
Eliza Ruggiero provides ongoing strategic communications and investor relations counsel to clients during special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, business transformations, shareholder activism defense and proxy contests. Eliza brings an analytical approach to her work, helping clients across a range of industries assess and develop stakeholder communications programs that effectively build and protect value.
In addition to her special situations work, Eliza is passionate about advising clients on the implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) communications and disclosure programs. Eliza brings extensive experience advising clients on the development of ESG reports, assessing ESG ratings and rankings, helping clients enhance ESG disclosure, implementing reporting frameworks and supporting constructive engagement with shareholders on ESG issues and proposals.
• Great-West Lifeco on its $1 billion acquisition of Personal Capital
• Intuit on its $8.1 billion acquisition of Credit Karma
• T-Mobile on its $59 billion acquisition of Sprint
• Keurig Green Mountain on its $26 billion acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple
• JAB on its acquisitions of Panera Bread and Krispy Kreme
• Tapestry on its $2.4 billion acquisition of Kate Spade
• CSX on its defense against Mantle Ridge
• Wesleyan University, B.A. in Spanish Literature