Eileen R. Cohen
Eileen Cohen is a Senior Counselor at H/Advisors Abernathy, where she provides corporate governance and sustainability counsel to the firm’s clients.
Eileen retired from JP Morgan as a Managing Director in 2018, a position she held since 2001. At JP Morgan, she served as Chair of the North America Governance Committee and led the firm’s corporate engagement activities. Eileen was also a Senior Client Portfolio Manager and a proven expert in investment consulting, portfolio management and financial communications. Prior to joining JP Morgan, Eileen was a partner at Invesco, formerly Chancellor Capital, where she held various roles, including Portfolio Manager, Head of Asset Allocation and Head of Client Services.
• Comcast on its proxy format
• BuzzFeed on investor relations advisory including ESG disclosure strategy
• An IPO client on ESG disclosures
• City University of New York, M.B.A. in Finance and Economics
• Queens College, City University of New York, B.A. in Economics
Memberships and Affiliations
• NYU School of Professional Studies, Adjunct Professor, Governance and Ethics
• 2017 NACD Directorship 100
• National Grid Foundation, Chair
• ESG Center of the Conference Board, Senior Fellow