Vice President, Digital
Christopher Patterson has over 14 years of experience in digital marketing, brand management, social media management, digital content creation and broadcast journalism. At H/Advisors Abernathy, Chris works with clients to develop digital strategies that will help them communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Prior to joining Abernathy, Chris served as the Digital Director at FOX in Houston, managing digital strategies across several platforms, including website, mobile apps, social media, YouTube, OTT platforms and email newsletters, among others. Prior to that, Chris served as a Digital/Social Media Manager at Tegna, where he created a digital brand that brought in approximately one million livestream views per week with a digital reach of 900,000 followers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Over the last decade, Chris has helped develop digital strategies around some of the largest announcements in the public and private sector and was a featured panelist at the 2021 National Association of Black Journalists Convention.
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) on a variety of transactions, profile raising activities, and other initiatives on behalf of the firm and its portfolio companies
• Aviat Networks in its unsolicited premium proposal to acquire Ceragon Networks and its related proxy contest
• Pro bono litigation communications support for Jarvis Masters, an innocent man on San Quentin’s death row
• A global biopharmaceutical company on executive communications, ESG initiatives, philanthropy and public commentary surrounding topical socioeconomic issues
• A specialty biopharmaceutical company on activism preparation and response
• University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, B.A. in Multimedia