Callum Cunningham supports clients on a broad range of communication matters, including activism defense, sensitive crisis situations, litigation and profile-raising campaigns.
Callum has deep experience working with clients in the financial, retail and healthcare industries, having helped several companies navigate multifaceted, high-stakes situations demanding communications support. In addition, Callum frequently conducts trend monitoring and analyzes traditional and social media coverage to inform his teams’ communications strategies, approach and counsel.
• Silicon Motion on its $3.8 billion cross-border transaction with MaxLinear
• Jack Creek Investment Corp. on its pending combination with Bridger Aerospace
• AES Corporation on communications strategy related to its international investments and environmental sustainability
• Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) on an activism vulnerabilities assessment, defense preparation and ongoing monitoring
• Siris on corporate reputation, transaction communications and digital communications initiatives
• A global biopharmaceutical company on executive communications, ESG initiatives, philanthropy and public commentary surrounding topical socioeconomic issues
• Select crypto, healthcare, retail, fintech and philanthropic organizations on ongoing litigation matters
• Pepperdine University, B.A. in Public Relations